Fort Meade Animal Clinic, an essential business per state and county regulations, is without exception adhering to the COVID-19 Plan of Action described below in order to meet state, county, and CDC recommendations.
- When a customer arrives at our facility they must contact us via phone at 863-285-8652 . A technician will direct customers on how to proceed.
- Customers are NOT allowed inside the lobby at any time for any reason. All transactions and pet transfers will occur in the parking lot.
- We are only allowing one (1) person to enter the clinic with their pet provided they have made an appointment for this.
- Personal items such as leashes, collars, kennels, blankets, etc. will NOT be allowed to accompany your pet into the facility.
- All staff will strictly follow “social distancing” rules including the rule of maintaining six feet between each individual.
- All doorknobs, keyboards, leashes, kennels, surfaces, etc. will be sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- Throughout the day and after every interaction with another employee or client, employees will wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer.
- No one will be allowed to enter the facility if they are sick or are showing signs of illness.